Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Carolin Dieler. These Terms & Conditions apply to all visitors and users of the Carolin Dieler website: www.carolindieler.bigcartel.com and given the use of the Site.
Legal mentions: Carolin Dieler
Kalk-Mülheimer Str. 137
51103 Köln, GERMANY
Carolin Dieler has adopted the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of MITEX (Dutch Association of Retail Traders in the Fashion Industry). The MITEX general terms and conditions were drawn up in December 2002 in consultation with the Dutch Consumer Association within the context of the CZ (Coordinating Group for Self-Regulation) of the SER (Social and Economic Council of The Netherlands) and came into effect on 1 January 2003.
Article 1: Scope
1. These general Terms and Conditions govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Carolin Dieler.
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless Carolin Dieler has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general Terms and Conditions shall not be accepted.
Article 2: Entering into a contract
1. Carolin Dieler shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. Contrary to Article 4.1 of the MITEX General Terms and Conditions, a contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. Carolin Dieler is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Carolin Dieler is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
2. Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Carolin Dieler shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Article 3: Prices and costs
1. The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of VAT and are displayed on the Site in euros (€), unless stated otherwise.
2. The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
3. Carolin Dieler’s prices can be changed at any time. For any orders, the price charged will be the one indicated at the time of the purchase, subject to avaibility at this date.
Article 4: Minimum age
1. An order will not be accepted by Carolin Dieler from anyone under the age of 16.
Article 5: Payment
1. Naula_studio currently only accept online credit card payments processed by Stripe and PayPal.
The Terms & Conditions that given the Site might be changed from time to time. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Portions may be changed, moved, deleted or add to the Site.
Article 6: Gift Card
1.Gift cards can be purchased on the website for any desired amount. The customer can purchase a gift card for themselves or for others. The gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. *Please allow up to 48 hours before the gift card is active*
2. Gift cards have no additional processing fees. *Please note that this is a virtual gift card.* The gift cards can only be spend in one time and are valid for a period of 12months. Gift card can be used worldwide but are excluding shipping fees.
2. TERMS OF SALES
Please note that every item on the Site is handmade, has a unique appearance and will not exactly replicate the item displayed on the Site. Items cannot be returned on the basis of variation from the item as displayed on the Site.
By ordering and paying for an item from the Site, you are making an offer to purchase that item, which offer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and availability.
All items available for purchase on the Site are made to order. Carolin Dieler dispatch all orders within 5 to 21 business days of order.
By ordering and paying for an item from the Site, users acknowledge that they are the holder of a valid credit card or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to Carolin Dieler. Carolin Dieler reserves the right to reject any offer made by a user. If an offer is accepted Carolin Dieler, the user will receive email confirmation that the offer has been accepted and that the order has been processed. In placing an order, the user undertakes that all personal information and details are true and accurate and that the user is authorised to pay for the item(s) subject to the order using the relevant credit card/debit card and that there are sufficient funds in the relevant account to cover the cost of the order. All prices advertised on the Site are subject to change without notice.
If any details provided by the user are incorrect, resulting in a lost or delayed order, Carolin Dieler is not liable for any losses incurred by the user. If any details provided by the user are incorrect, resulting in an order that is returned to Carolin Dieler after having been dispatched, the user is liable to pay any further shipping costs incurred.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In the event of placing a webshop order we need your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing address, phone number and payment details so we can process your order and to keep you up to date on the order status. Carolin Dieler collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Carolin Dieler may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Carolin Dieler and its affiliates.
We will not sell, trade or rent users personal identification information to a third party and will only share this information with third parties when it involves your order procedure.
*applicable from the updated date: 21/11/2020*